Tax Analyst - Mondelēz International
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Under broad supervision, you will be responsible for projects related to the application of tax laws and primarily tax compliance matters. You will also maintain complete and accurate tax documentation and provide recommendations.
How You Will Contribute
- Support tax activities including preparation of statutory tax filings, application of tax laws and tax compliance matters. You will also maintain complete and accurate tax documentation
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Tax policies. You will also support audit activities and assist in providing information on an auditor’s request
- Perform special projects and analyses as requested. You will also work with tax consultants to identify opportunities for tax savings
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Tax team. You will also invest in personal development
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in relevant tax laws and regulations and tax compliance processes
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in tax compliance with a large corporation or Big Four accounting firm preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including strong communication and project management skills. A team player with “can do” drive to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More About This Role
What you need to know about this position:
- Ensure compliance with Egyptian tax authority’s payment dates.
- Prepare quarterly WHT return.
- Prepare the Offshore WHT return.
- Prepare the Corporate income tax return.
- Prepare all tax audit requirements for (Corporate income, Off shore WHT, On shore WHT & WHT on Dividends)
- Prepare the required analysis/reports agreed with the tax regulations.
- Work/communicate with the tax inspectors and provide with all data needed the tax audit.
- Ensure the recoverable WHT that are paid by customers are settled/accepted by the tax authority.
- Prepare WHT report to the suppliers as per tax law
- Work on regional tax reports.
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Job specific requirements:
Minimum 2 Years Of Relevant Experience
Work schedule: Full time