Accountant - Atlas Copco
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
With the creation of the Egypt Finance Hub serving the Middle East region (Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain)
You will participate and help the team to become a Competence Center of Excellence for PtP, I/C OTC ,T&E and AtR.
by looking always for better efficiency, insuring service are delivered at or above the agreed quality level, and being a team player on insuring the fluid and efficient communication with local units
- Participate in preparations of financial statements and management reporting for multiple entities according to Group reporting standards.
- Participate in Ensuring accounting transactions in entities are recorded onto the relevant systems accurately and on a timely basis, in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- Participate in Coordinating financial control and oversight to ensure sub-ledgers and general ledger are complete and accurate, balances are existing, complete and properly supported.
- Responsibility for monthly group reporting month end closing process and adhering to Month End closing deadlines to deliver timely group reporting submission of financial statements.
- Participate in Providing BS and P&L analysis. Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations on monthly basis
- Provide data and explanations for the annual audit and review of local statutory accounts to allow sign off of local statutory accounts.
- Support business controllers, local entities and Holdings and provide professional advice in accounting/reporting and assistance in local statutory reporting.
- Provide high quality customer service to the business departments and business controllers, in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- Contribute to the compliance and internal control over accounting, taxation and reporting processes, actively participate in policies and procedures implementation
- Actively participate in process/systems improvements and continuous improvement activities to increase process efficiency and productivity.
- Follow other instructions given by Team leader
Experience And Knowledge
- We are looking for a person with a university degree Accounting or similar
- Have experience Maximum 2 years in one of big 4 audit firms. Or experience in financial reporting.
- Good command (written and verbal) of English and Arabic language is required; additional languages is a plus.
- As a person, you are analytical, proactive, solution oriented and used to work under time pressure.
- End-user experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) as well as experience of working with ERP and scanning and workflow systems required.