Consultant Engineer Bureau- CEB is seeking to hire for the following position:
Role: Mechanical Engineer- Revit
Experience Needed: 5 To 7 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Categories: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical
• Design and draft mechanical systems using Revit
• Preparing RFI (Request for information), regarding any issue in the design, BOQ, and Project specs
• Prepare, submit, and follow up on the shop drawings, QS, and as-built drawings
• Compile Mechanical calculations related to HVAC, Fire Fighting & Plumbing
• Prepare progress reports
• Ensure the implementation of the scope of work of different projects or different teams
• Support the development of new features and system requirements
• Prepare and review mechanical specifications and drawings
• Calculate and analyze mechanical loads and distribution systems
• Size and select mechanical equipment
• Coordinate with other engineers and architects to ensure that mechanical systems are compatible with other building systems
• Supervise the installation and testing of mechanical systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical problems
• Provide technical support to clients and other engineers
• Stay up-to-date on the latest mechanical engineering codes and standards
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Mechanical Contracting field and shop drawings Preparation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
· Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate a team of engineers and contractors.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct quality inspections and ensure that work is completed to the required quality standards.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address issues as they arise.
· Proficiency in relevant software and tools, such as AutoCAD, and MS Office.
· Excellent Autodesk Revit & Navisworks knowledge.
· Mechanical Revit family creation is a must.
· Good knowledge of HAP & Elite Fire.
· Very good English skills.
· Experience in hospitals is an addition.