Job Vacancy: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Duties and responsibilities:
- Study design and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Art director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- At least 1 years of experience.
- Fluent English and Arabic communication.
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite & photoshop & illustrator is a must after effect and premiere is recommended.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Experience in branding and social media designs.
- Sold knowledge in Microsoft application (Word and excel & power point(presentations).
- Preferred Graduated/applied art college.