وظائف محاسبين بشركة جوميا
Treasury Accountant - Jumia
What you will be doing
- Prepare and post accounting entries by compiling and analyzing data from our operational systems.
- You will substantiate financial transactions and ensure the accuracy of our financial records.
- Summarize and reconcile accounting data with our operational systems.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, including controllers, to explain financial variances and maintain financial integrity.
- Reconcile bank statement transactions with ERP entries, ensuring financial precision.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Management / Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English written and spoken.
- A detail-oriented mindset to maintain financial accuracy.
- Attention to Detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and familiarity with relevant data analysis tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- Date Posted : 2 months ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any