We at National Steel Fabrication are looking for a young motivated, highly communicative, and detail-oriented Junior Project Coordinator Engineer to join us.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Project Scheduling and Tracking.
· Assists with the change management process including notifications, submissions and pricing.
· Monitors the project schedule and assists in anticipating problems.
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
· Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
· Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
Requirements and skills
· Experience: 1 - 3 years.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Project / MS Office.
· English language: Fluent
· Knowledge of project management software, preferred.
· Knowledge in structural steel fabrication, connections, and erection practices, preferred.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Location : Our plant in Suez
. Medical insurance
. Social insurance
. Life insurance
. Food allowance