HR Coordinator - Mimar Group
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- Support employees in various HR-related topics such as vacations, permissions, and resignations
- Assist in the recruitment hiring process.
- Manage the onboarding program for all new hires.
- Receives and processes personnel forms.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Record employee data on Human Resources system.
- Follow up on employee inquiries and requirements.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Handling staff attendance system and preparing reports.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies, procedures and rules.
- Assist in various HR-related topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration or a relative field Preferred.
- HR Certificate or Diploma is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Excellent knowledge of employment and labor law.
- Excellent proficiency of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Days off: Friday and Saturday
- Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
- Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo