Midea electrics Egypt is looking for Senior GL Accontant as following:
• Job description
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger monthly, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Prepare trail balance & financial statements P&L, Balance sheet & cash flow.
- Review account receivable & accounts payable and finalize pending issues.
- Prepare salaries journal entry and all related monthly payments
- Review periodical tax reconciliation with tax Department
- Review employees’ under-payments- Loans and to be settled on time .
- Monitor The Fixed assets Monthly Transactions and Match the asset register and GL
- Insurances policy & related installment and monthly cost
- Monitor The inventory GL and module to ensure both Is Match
- Prepare & confirm accounts reconciliations with related parties & sister companies.
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- strong background in Consolidations statements process
• Educations – Faculty Of commerce , 6 years’ Experience in accounting Work , not less Than 2 years as GL
• Software , Excellent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, ( Orecal ) financial application experience preferred.
• Problem-solving skills – with strong problem-solving skills, general ledger accountants analyze data and search for inconsistencies, then reconcile inconsistencies and devise solutions to errors.
• Accounting functions – have knowledge of technical accounting functions and are experienced in financial record keeping and bookkeeping. Strong background and knowledge IFRS
• Math skills – high sense and experienced working with numbers
• Auditing experience – auditing financial statements and documents requires a strong eye for errors and inconsistencies. correct mistakes as necessary and are comfortable interpreting the accuracy of financial documents.
• Communication skills – general ledger accountants use great verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with workers of all levels throughout the company.
• Common skills , Team Player – Hard Worker – Work Under Pressure
work location is smart village 6 October city