We are hiring an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Location: 6th of October city, Giza, Egypt.
Job Aim: to make operation programs to maintain the workflow in the factory within the highest levels and standards, prepare periodic maintenance plans for machines and implement them accurately, prepare periodic maintenance, plans for auxiliary operation machinery and equipment, prepare plans to raise the awareness of the workers, supervise, evaluate and coordinate.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the Maintenance Procedure, Periodic Maintenance Instructions, Failure Notification Instruction, and any other instructions relevant to the department, supervising and following its employees in this matter.
- Create maintenance schedules for machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Help the warehouse unit to ensure that all repair and maintenance materials necessary for the failure of production are received in sufficient quantity and in due time, and to determine critical spare parts and materials in order to establish safety stocks.
- To coordinate with the factory manager so that the machines can be periodically serviced as shown in the Scheme.
- To present a request for sufficient quantity and specifying of necessary tools and equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are carried out in an adequate manner.
- To carry out the maintenance-related activities and its supervision in accordance with the stipulated procedure and Instructions.
- To collect and evaluate statistical data related to maintenance activities and types of failures.
- To contribute to improving the system by creating requests for corrective/ preventive activities regarding maintenance and evaluating the requests from other departments.
- To ensure that new plants and machinery are planned, coordinated, and considered for operation.
From 5-7 years of experience in electrical maintenance.
Experience in flexible packaging industry is a huge plus.
In depth Problem Solving and Analysis skills.
Excellent leadership skills.
Motivate the subordinate & Delegation.
Influencing and Persuading.
Managing Vision and Purpose
Outstanding written and Oral Communication
6th of October residents, Giza or nearby are preferable.