PAFT is hiring:
PAFT is the leading company in Egypt in Logistics solutions serving all leading multi-national companies in Egypt, including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Pepsi Cola, Juhayna, and many others with their needs of premium quality plastic pallets from its leading-edge manufacturing operations in 6th of October industrial zone
PAFT is also specialized in logistics solutions including warehouse management and automation.
The Finance Manager is a key position in the management team. He will partner with the CEO in developing the company’s operating strategies.
He will actively participate in setting the plans to grow both the top line and bottom line and provide the CEO with the assessment of the investment choices to maximize return.
He will also oversee the daily operations to ensure robust internal control systems through a set of well-documented processes and procedures to ensure the safeguarding of company assets.
In his capacity, he will monitor the cash flow and work internally and with the financing institutions to provide liquidity to maintain operations and finance the investment plans.
The Finance Manager will provide the management team with a monthly set of financial reports to support decision-making and track the company’s performance.
He is also in charge of issuing the annual audited financial reports and tax declarations.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc in Finance or Engineering) or CMA, CPA credentials.
2. Min 10 years of experience in Financial Management in a manufacturing environment.
3. Proven record of achievements in developing and implementing strategies
4. Age between 35-45 (male or female)
5. Fluency in Arabic and English languages
6. Ability to work in a flexible work environment and to communicate well across business disciplines
7. Have a vision for the future with clarity on how to draw the map to implement such a vision