El Hazek Construction is Hiring
1 – Technical Office Manager
Location: 6th of October
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction Department.
- Ensure that all submittals (shop drawings, RFIs, as-built drawings, QSs and MIRs) is submitted on the required dates.
- Planning and maintaining project budgets and schedules.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Review third-party invoices and client invoices.
- Follow up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
1 - B.Sc. Engineering graduate.
2 - From 10 to 15 Years of Experience in Construction companies.
3 - Infrastructure experience is preferred.
2 – MEP Projects Manager
- Studying and analyzing the Subcontracts' specifications, regulating and specifying the works to be executed and identifying obstacles and complications on site.
- Following up on site teams in the assigned projects and providing essentials and requirements.
- Specify the execution crews in accordance with the budget.
- Determining the self-execution crews or subcontractors and identifying the execution tasks.
- Presenting the company in clients' meetings and complying with their requests.
- Monitoring the monthly expenses and striving to minimize the expenses and cost savings.
- Communicating and coordinating with the project manager to set coordination plans with the structure and architectural department on site.
- Study and supervise the Clients' invoices and review the budget and cost with the Project Managers.
1 - B.Sc. (Electrical or Mechanical) Engineering graduate.
2 - Min 20 Years of Experience.