ECIP is hiring for (Technical Office Engineer)
-Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
- Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
- Prepare and issue necessary shop drawings for all allocated tasks.
- Discuss and suggest technical proposals for design drawings and resolve conflicts between structural and architectural, making bending list and coordination work.
- Prepare quantity survey for steel and concrete work and any implemented activities by using computer programs.
- Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
- Ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation and materials needed to carry out the works.
- Coordinate design drawings for all disciplines.
- Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the Contracts team.
-Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
· A Bachelor’s degree of architecture /or civil engineering (with 5-7 years of experience in technical office).
· Computer proficiency: AutoCAD, Word and Excel are a must. REVIT is an asset.
· Proven experience with technical drawings and details.
·Extensive knowledge of preparing BOQs (in both Arabic & English languages) including quantity survey.
· Strong technical knowledge of structure & electro-mechanical design concepts and strong coordination skills.
· Knowledge of design standards, local codes and government regulations.