WE ARE HIRING!
PG Maintenance & Sustainability
Full time- 5d/w
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct routine inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs of machinery, equipment, and systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedules and procedures to minimize downtime and maximize operational efficiency.
- Respond promptly to equipment breakdowns, diagnose the root cause, and execute timely repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including work orders, equipment manuals, service reports, and maintenance logs
- Generate and submit periodic maintenance reports.
- Review daily work orders and provide reports to direct manager.
- Lead, train and supervise maintenance workers, Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection
Required Competencies and Behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- From 1 to 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Background about Diesel / Gas engines is preferred.
- Ability to lift up heavy objects.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.