Al Borouj Misr is hiring a Technical office Manager!
* Provides technical and administrative information to IEC staff working on a project and liaises with the Project Manager, Site Manager and IEC General Manager to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instructions.
* Regularly works alongside the Project Manager to update project tenders/submittals, contracts, time delivery schedules and project financial documentation to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget as well as maintaining healthy cash flow levels for IEC and for the financing of the project till its successful completion.
* Negotiates contractual terms and deals with suppliers, contractors, Clients … etc. if/when problems arise.Communicates problems/concerns to IEC Senior Management.
* Preparing technical and material submittals.
* Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
* Supervising and reviewing the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
* Taking part in the project management review and risk management review.
* Coordinating between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
* Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
* Coordinating with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
* Maintaining organised and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc) and coordinating with different teams to get these documents issued.
* Close monitoring of IEC staff, contractors, consultants and suppliers’ activities.Ensuring project delivery is on time and within budget.
* Checking the quality of the work executed.
* Planning and preparing project paperwork and updating it regularly in liaison with the Project Manager.
* Implementing and solving technical problems that arise.
* Communicating projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to IEC Senior Management.
*Requirements and qualifications:
* 15 years’ experience in the Construction and Engineering industry.
* Extensive experience in operations, design, engineering, site works, construction/site management, project evaluation and technical office management.
* Strong track record of successfully completed projects of all types and sizes i.e. of hospitality, infrastructure and industrial nature.Strong knowledge of ISO Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability .