Order to Cash Sr Accountant - Majid Al Futtaim
This position is based in Majid Al Futtaim Global Solutions. This is a new department which has recently been set-up for all the wholly owned subsidiaries of Majid Al Futtaim. Global Solutions is responsible for all the transactional accounting operations of the entities including: General, Process to Pay, Order to Cash & preparation of Financial Statements.
- Responsible to manage assigned day-to-day operational activities of assigned books
- Support in the closure of revenue transactions
- Post ledger entries during the period and submit the same for review by the BU Finance
- Make cost allocation entries based on allocation parameters as defined by the Business Unit Finance and issue relevant Debit Credit Notes and send them to the respective stakeholders
- Prepare and pass accounting entries for the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and BRS
- Review the accrual of expenses and pass appropriate accounting entries based on confirmation and review of Business Unit Finance
- Support necessary AP/AR activities
- Support internal/external audits
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience working in Finance Accounting GL, AP or AR department
- IFRS Knowledge mainly for the R2R part
- Good written & oral communication skills - Fluent English
- Go getter attitude
- Able to meet short deadlines
- Able to deliver quality work under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.