Technical Officer Engineer - Thales
Technical Officer Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare low current systems design, installation and shop drawings submittals.
- Coordinate with SEM the systems requirements to ensure technical requirements are fulfilled
- Study project contract documents (Tenders,BOQ,design specifications )
- Prepare as-Built drawings, handover deliverables & submit to the customer.
- Meet & Coordinate with the consultants, customers to ensure all low current requirements are fulfilled
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- Coordinate plant engineering submittals with DC
Technical Officer Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electric, telecommunications engineering / MSC is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at low current systems.
- Professional in using AutoCAD ,Revit MEP is a must.
- Experience using MS Office, adobe acrobat, InDesign.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills.
- Previous proven experience in large scale projects