We are offering a good opportunity for a position of " Accounts Payable Supervisor " to join Bariq company in 6th of October city.
- Ensure the accuracy of an organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes.
- Assemble and review invoices to be completed for payment.
Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files Type periodic reports and other records.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
Input daily bookkeeping and record keeping.
- Maintain Accurate records of outstanding payables.
- Record Safe box monthly transactions and validate balance with safe book.
- Prepare accrual monthly analysis.
- Handling all the filling process for AP
- Prepare AP re- evaluation monthly analysis.
- Prepare Monthly closing reports including (Accrual, AP analysis, AP Aging, Other Current Liability, FA Depreciation, Supplier down payment, Prepaid, Petty cash, Security Refundable Deposits, Other Debtors).
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly tax reports.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Familiarity with financial accounting statement.
- Advanced MOS Excel skills.