HR generalist is required for Alouf transport co.
Work Responsibility: -
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
• Reviews and maintains employee personnel files, and ensure that they are completed and complies with labor & social insurance laws.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (Employees database, Vacation balance, etc.) in ERP system.
• deal with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities.
• Prepare HR letters and experience certificates upon request.
• Issue cars’ insurance letter to renew cars license.
• Track and follow up employee's attendance, leaves, overtime, absences, deductions, bounce and incentives to issue salary reports.
• Calculate income taxes and social insurance share.
• preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees any deductions or overtime.
• answer any inquiries of employees regarding wages, salaries, and deductions.
• Prepare banks' Correspondence letters and salaries' data communicated to assigned banks.
• Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites.
• Screening, filtering CVs to choose best candidates.
• Schedule calls, interviews and arrange with line manager to conduct interviews.
• Conduct interviews and computer test for candidates.
• Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
• Contact new employees, send job offers and conduct orientation session.
• Ensure that the hiring documents are similar to the labor law and job requirements as per the job category.
• Follow-up with the heads of the departments for the probation period performance appraisals according to the due dates.
• Responsible for Annual renewals of contracts.
• Prepare clearance letters
• Responsible for Vodafone and WE account.
• Prepare documents for ministry of tourism.
• Responsible for employees’ custodies
• Prepare all reports related to HR functions.
• perform any tasks related to the job assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in law is preferred
• +5 years of experience in the same position.
• Very good command of English.
• HR diploma is a high advantage.
• Odoo experience in a high advantage.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.