HR Generalist in a real estate consultancy company is needed.
Develop and implement HR policies across the organization.
Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
Responsible for personnel and recruitment
• Perform necessary administrative duties.
• Ensure compliance with Labor laws, regulations, and internal policies.
• Oversee performance management processes, including goal setting, evaluations, and feedback sessions.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources.
Minimum 2 years of experience in personnel and recruitment
• Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships with individuals at all levels.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.