Junior Costing and Planning Analyst
- Analyzes expenses and cost transactions; ensures that transactions are recorded accurately and assigned to the appropriate projects and departments.
- Provides detailed financial analysis and reports of expenses, includes breakdowns of project costs, forecasts of remaining expenses, and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Conducts market research as needed to recommend changes to pricing or business models.
- Prepares periodic cost reconciliation reports tracking data such as changing labor and supply costs.
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
- Determine standard costs and investigate variances with actual costs.
- Create and manage budgets and monitor spending.
- Estimate product costs for existing and new products.
- Forecast and analyze costs of processes, labor and inventory.
- Conduct market research to support future business planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with an excellent academic record
- 0 - 1 year of experience in accounting management
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
: Egypt-Wadi Holdings - HQ
: Haditha for Import & Export