Senior Accountant - dentsu
Billing and Accounts Receivable – the purpose is to supervise the end to end invoice preparation, issue and collections processes for the region. Perform monthly close tasks and provide reports to stakeholders in an accurate & timely manner to ensure turnover is billed and collected and processed on time. Ensure compliance with revenue recognition policies and procedures.
Accounts payables - handle end to end activities of payables process like invoice processing, payments and vendor management. Perform monthly close tasks and provide reports to stakeholders in accurate & timely manner and ensure vendor payments are processed on time
General Ledger - Managing end to end General Ledger activities like Bank reconciliation, Fixed Asset Management, Revenue validation & analysis, staff travel expenses analysis and advance reconciliation, performing other scheduled and unscheduled deliverables.
Intercompany - Manage end to end activities of Interco process like invoice processing, payments, reconciliations and reporting. Ensure compliance of Interco policy and maintain process documentations. Track KPIs, other key process metrics, implement continuous improvement initiatives and provide reports to stakeholders in accurate & timely manner
Core Responsibilities for this position:
- Invoicing customers on regular basis of all the completed jobs.
- Maintain control over all the unbilled jobs and make sure they are cleared.
- Reconcile all the Third-party costs and make sure that they match the client invoice.
- Assist the Billing Head on all the reporting requirements for the billing department such as, client profitability, time sheets and revenue forecasts.
- Assist the Billing Head on the Audit requirements.
The minimum requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance,
- 4 to 5 year of experience. Media experience is a Plus.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic working environment.
- Excellent written and oral English & Arabic is a must.