Junior Accounts Payable Accountant - dubizzle
Dubizzle Egypt is the leading marketplace for selling and buying online in the region. Our aim is to upgrade people’s lives by facilitating deals and identifying attractive opportunities for both individuals and businesses. Our goal is to strengthen local economies, empower small businesses, and help everyone in making smarter choices for themselves, the market, and the planet.
As part of Dubizzle Group, we are alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 8 brands, we have more than 160 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
As a Junior Accounts Payable Accountant you will be asked to:
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation using three-way matching.
- Prepare the payments for all due invoices.
- Perform invoice and general-ledger data entry.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Handling daily Petty cash.
- Create vendors on the Procurement system and ensure that all documents. related to the vendor are completed.
- Helping other departments in creating purchase orders when necessary.
- Obtain and print signatures on all checks.
- Record All invoices related to the Fixed Assets.
- As needed, assist with other accounting projects
- Support in the internal and external Audit tasks.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 0:3 years of experience in Finance
- Understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Understanding of AP
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Time Management
- Organizing skills
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development opportunities