We are hiring General Accountant
Role and Responsibilities
• Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, depreciation, cost, and operating expenses by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
• Record daily banking transactions in accounting system, making sure all transactions are having full supporting documents.
• Record Inter-companies' transactions in accounting system, send credit/debit notes to them on time, and coordinate to get proper supporting documents for notes received from them.
• Prepare and enter journal entries which includes correcting entries, allocating expenditures, allowance related entries, etc.
• Complete monthly close entries and adjustments
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
• Handling Egypt VAT and other Taxes
• Handling Egypt Social Security
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or equivalent certification is preferred.
• At least 2-3 years' experience in an accountant position
• Thorough knowledge of statutory accounting principles.
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with accounting software and ERPs
• Excellent communication for English language
• High Skills using Microsoft office.