Senior Accountant - RATP Dev
You will be responsible for billing, settling & reconciling all customer dues & preparing all the related documents & ad hoc reports.
• Posting & reviewing daily accounting transactions.
• Billing creation through accounting system for collection process.
• Reconcile and analyse all types of revenues, AR dues & advance payments.
• Ensure all bank collection transaction are monitored on weekly base with the required breakdown.
• Update collection status on weekly basis.
• Assist on monthly closing activities.
• Represent the AR Aging for the reporting package on monthly basis.
• Computing monthly tax requirements & assist preparing monthly, quarterly & Annual tax declarations (VAT, WHT, CIT, etc..).
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Other duties and responsibilities might be assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:-
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
• Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (specially Excel) is a must.
• Good command with VAT, Withholding tax, corporate income tax & the Egyptian regulations.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience within multinational environment.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, French and Arabic.
• Good Command with ERP & accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics is a plus).
• Team working ability.
• Professionalism in communication.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Analytical attitude.
• Good command with financial figures.