Financial Analyst Open Vacancy at Scib Paints
Location: 6, October.
- Financial planning and analysis.
- Preparation of financial statements, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
-Analyzing the working Capital, Cash flow projections and Margin Analysis
Working with individual departments to prepare budgets.
-Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce—Accounting (English Section).
- 5+ years’ experience as an accountant in financial planning and analysis, preferably with experience in the paint industry.
- Excellent in English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and SAP background is preferable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- MBA or any international certificate is preferable.