We looking for an ambitious General Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Job Description :-
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other
- financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Job Requirements :-
- 3-5 years’ Work experience as an Accountant.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables and VLook up.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.