We are Hiring:
(Job Based in El Gouna),
We are looking for a detail oriented Quantity Surveyor, who is interested and has experience in the field of construction materials and material selections. He/she is responsible to put together detailed BOQs and be in coordination with the technical design team and meet the PMs requirements and list precision needed for pricing.
Organization and knowledge of material availability and quality is key.
- Working as part of the technical design team.
- Key position between the technical and PM pricing team.
- Main responsibility to prepare and finalizing the detailed bill of quantity BOQ.
- Technical description:
-Taking off quantities from AutoCAD drawings and prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
- Follow up on invoices related to issued BOQ.
- Manage cost and variations during construction phase.
- Advise on material alternatives and selections.
- Preparing & sending BOQs, Technical Data Sheets, Samples, Shop drawings, Test Reports, as per designer and/or project requirements.
- Involved in Value Engineering (VE) process if needed, thus negotiate issued prices with pricing team if needed.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance with DD drawings.
- Oversee technical team DD drawing packages to revise.
- Research new material availability and communicate with El Gouna Plus material suppliers if needed.
- Bachelor of Architectural or Civil Engineering.
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Real Estate Background.
- Proficient Excel User.
- Expertise in AutoCAD use.
- Overview of market prices and their breakdown.
- Experience in landscape design is recommended.