وظائف مهندسين ميكانيكا بشركة Archirodon
Technical Office Engineer(Mechanical) - Archirodon
- Review of project technical specifications, drawings, and BOQ and coordinate with procurement and nominated vendors.
- Review and check all mechanical drawing and cross check it with related civil drawings to identify and order the embedded items.
- Quantity surveying for all mechanical equipment and materials, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
- Prepares estimates of projects or parts of projects for a specific discipline based on the available documents
- Prepare purchases requisitions required during tender stage and for awarded projects based on design project requirements and quantities take off for all mechanical materials, systems, and equipment.
- Prepares and checks the Bills of Quantity for HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems as required
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Min 7 Years of experience in tender estimation and technical evaluation study
- Preferred Previous experience in tender estimation and technical evaluation for different mechanical systems (HVAC, Fire Fighting and Plumbing)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office applications and also AutoCAD / Revit is a plus.
- Can work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to success
- Date Posted : 1 month ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experiance : 7 year(s)
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any