EDECS is hiring
Position : Procurement Manager.
Location : New Cairo - HQ
· List all possible vendors for new projects and select the best vendors based on their pre-qualifications.
· Review contracts and their extracted comparisons to validate the quality of taken decisions and provide guidance accordingly.
· Discuss the proposed project strategy with the management to reach a final plan.
· Solve any technical, project-related issues with vendors to ensure proper flow of the project.
· Manage the negotiation rounds with selected vendors.
· Ensures conformity of procurement procedures and enhances departmental workflow.
· Prepare analysis and visibility for the different deliverables.
· Review weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports submitted by subordinates to keep updated and accurate data.
· Create monthly and quarterly reports to be presented to the direct manager.
· Assign tasks to subordinates and regularly follow up on the progress of their work to effectively utilize their experiences and efforts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil, Architectural).
· MBA is a plus.
· From 15 : 20 years of experience in the Procurement.
· Knowledge in estimation works related to the Field.
· Mathematical intelligence is essential.
· Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.