We are hiring: Senior Architect / Senior Interior Designer to join our team
• Prepares preliminary design studies and adaptations of alternatives for review.
• Use creative design skills in preparing client presentation materials, renderings, models and graphics.
• Prepares and reviews design development, tender drawings and construction documents packages.
• Responsible for a team of designers.
• Report to the design team leader and design manager.
• Managing more than one project in different design phases according to work needs.
• Responsible for coordination between all the project disciples (MEP-STR-automation- etc.)
• Revising all the technical drawings before submission and supervising the whole process.
• Site supervision following up with contractors, revising BOQs and invoices.
• Organizes, sets time plans and plans according to deadlines.
• Delegating tasks to team members and following up the progress according to the project's schedule.
• Achieve tasks according to -MHDH- Manuals.
• Stick to company and project goals of excellence in design.
• Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
• 6+ years of experience in the field and performing similar tasks.
• Experience in all design phases and aspects of a project desirable.
• Coordination with various design consultants and good understanding to other consultants’ scope of work in relation to interior and architecture scope of work.
• Good knowledge of project design different aspects and construction documentation production.
• Strong Knowledge of materials and suppliers.
• Creative and presentation skills are a must.
• Technical and CAD skills are a must.
• 3D visualization skills are preferable.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Good command of English verbal and written.
• Leadership skills, demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethics.
Working hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Days off: Friday and Saturday