we are hiring General Accountant
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Responsible for paying and keeping record of all invoices
- Keep track of all company credit card spending, and make payments on credit accounts
- Analyze all accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure payment accuracy
- Work collaboratively with various departments to perform accounting audits
- Research and approve new vendors and create new vendor accounts
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Managing accounts payable using accounting odoo system
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Responsible for updating recipes in the systems.
- Ensure proper implementation of policies and procedures for inventory transactions.
- Maintain stock analysis reports for warehouses
2:5 years experience in Software Accounting is a must.
Having previous familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, and other related tools is essential.
Knowledge of Odoo is an advantage.
Must have intense attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
good in English