Alghanim International looking to hire:
with excellent organizational and analytical skills. expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Oversee the day-to-day Accounting Function, with full responsibility for the GL.
- Timely closure and Reporting of Financials in accordance with Group requirements.
- Handle all Banking requirements in consultation with the regional resource.
- Budget preparation, Analysis and Control.
- Establish adequate financial controls for the business unit to ensure compliance both with Group requirements and Local regulations.
- Tax Computations and filing.
- Handle Statutory Audits.
- Handle Ad hoc reporting requirements / Analysis.
- (ACCA / CMA / CPA / CA)
- Bachelors in accounting
- Minimum experience 10 years in a reputed construction company, with initial years in Audit / Accountancy firm is preferred.
- Should demonstrate ability to handle high pressure reporting requirements.
- Should have worked in established ERP Environments (Oracle / Buildsmart/SAP)
- Should demonstrate Advanced excel knowledge.
- Effective communication skills (both English and Arabic)
- Should have managed a team.