Ryada Chem is now hiring a “General accountant”
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant, and two to five years of related experience.
• Relevant certifications CMA or IFRS will be preferred.
• Prepare journal entries
• Complete general ledger operations
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Administer costing, inventory
• Prepare tax computations
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Review and process expense reports
• Cash/bank operations
• Cash operations management
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Planning and organizing
• Scheduling and monitoring
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
• Initiative Self-motivated
• Advanced MS Excel skills.