Cairo Poultry Group, Americana is looking for a high caliber:
Mechatronics Engineer (Feed Mills)
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Faculty of Engineering, Mechatronics.
• 2 to 4 years experience, preferred in the Food/FMCG industry.
• Basic leadership skills.
• Design and develop Control systems like PLC SCADA system.
• Prepare TPM Schedule and preventive maintenance.
• Develop and maintain relations with other departments for optimum product development focusing on CPC directions.
• Analyze engineering sketches, specifications, and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and plant requirements.
• Direct and coordinate installation of Electromechanical projects and fabrication activities.
- Organization Structure/ Reporting to: Engineering Manager.
- Job Location: New Nubaria, Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road.