Fawry Plus is looking to hire the following positions:
1) Treasury & GL Supervisor must have around 7 years of experience
2) Senior Treasury & GL from 2 to 5 years of experience.
• Managing accounts receivable using accounting software (AX Dynamic ERP).
• Assisting in the closing of accounts during month end.
• Recording Payments.
• Coordinate and complete all type of audits (Internal or External Audits).
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments responding to queries from Customer and working to resolve discrepancies.
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
• Analyze all balance sheet accounts.
• Ensure the monthly close respecting the deadlines
• Elaborate closing operations and others accounts reconciliations
• Lead and manage the accounting team.
• Insure daily follow-up with SCC AP/AR Team: KPI, performance
• Weekly review with Plant Controller on GRNI & Aging analysis.
• Supervise all AP activities
• Supervise and review the Vendors reconciliations are done in time (quarterly)
• Ensure VAT declarations and refund with Tax administration, VAT reconciliations and all Tax declarations
• Provide controlling team with needed reports for forecasts and budget
• Help and support the finance manager on country tasks
• Collaborate with Tax manager for Financial statement and Tax return establishment
• Communicate and explain work procedures to subordinates.
• Assist in the financial planning with the help of cash forecasting.
• Direct and lead the work of others in the department.
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Maintain company confidentiality at all times.
• Restructuring the credit lines for existing and new banks to optimize the group profitability.
• Managing the trade finance instruments as LC's,lgs and form 4.
• Liaison with the Bank channels to facilitate the outstanding transactions
• Verify the Bank charges and commissions to reduce the group finance expenses
• Monitor the cash flow forecast and determining the cash flow requirements to meet the group budget datelines.
• Keeping bank relationships and assisting bank credit teams during the annual review of facilities and financial statements analysis.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Dealing with banks daily.
• Reconciling intercompany accounts with sister companies.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
• Preferred to have experience in Fintech.
• ERP Knowledge (preferred AX Dynamics).
• Superior spreadsheet skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Prior background in an accounts receivable position.
• Ability to exhibit composure, patience, and confidence when facing difficult situations.
• Self-starter with a proven track record of multi-tasking abilities.
• Expertise with various types of accounting software platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.