وظائف مهندسين اتصالات لحديثى التخرج بشركة اورانج
Telecommunications Engineers Jobs Cairo, Egypt Full Time
Junior Communication Engineer - Orange
Smart Village Giza Egypt - Egypt
Purpose of the job:
Handling Core VAS projects as Dev-Ops model, starting from feasibility study, integration , Go-live activities, in addition to handling operational tasks after going live.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling different VAS systems Dev-Ops
- Study new VAS Service descriptions and make a complete feasibility study.
- Responsible on integration assessment & defines the implementation plan of the service across different IT nodes including development, integration & acceptance testing
- Responsible of new systems upgrades & extensions
- Accept and validate new features implementation, software upgrades and new products and services.
- React immediately to any problems through physical site intervention for system restart or hardware check.
- Regular On-call duties: Perform planned actions during low traffic & handle open cases with vendors & customer complaints.
- Provide weekly revenue and traffic reports & dashboards for all VAS systems
- Full documentation for VAS projects & services platforms including solution documents, systems procedures, work orders and processes.
Bachelor degree in Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- 0 - 2 years of experience in telecom industry, or VAS Services systems.
- Skills on UNIX scripting, Oracle and programing skills
- Good knowledge on IPs and CCNA
- Knowledge about GSM system hierarchy
- Very good English both written and spoken.
- Very good Microsoft office knowledge.
- Good UNIX admin skills.
- Project management Skills
you can apply through this link :
- Date Posted : 2 weeks ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any
Similiar Jobs+ Browse All Jobs
Date Posted: 1 week ago
Date Posted: 2 weeks ago
Date Posted: 1 month ago
Date Posted: 2 months ago