We are hiring at (Senior Java Developer)
▪ Shaping and implementing technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s competitive differentiation
▪ Uses various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization’s technology stack
▪ Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality
▪ Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
▪ Reporting to Java TL
Typical skills, and background
▪ 2+ years history of total software development experience.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with outstanding record of academic achievement.
▪ Experience working in JVM based programming languages like Java 11 and Kotlin and modern backend frameworks like Spring Boot 2.
▪ Significant experience writing, utilizing and securing RESTful API services in large scale distributed applications.
▪ Experience with micro service architectures, including understanding of service discovery and circuit breakers.
▪ Experience in build scripts Maven, CI Jenkins and Rabbit MQ is a plus.
▪ Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB,
CouchDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch etc.) data stores.
▪ Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
▪ Experience in container technologies like Docker / Kubernetes a plus.
▪ Experience in agile development methodologies