A Telecommunications company is now hiring a Senior Accountant:
· Petty cash expenses and payment.
· Adjusting the empress.
· Collection of cheques and deposits in the bank.
· Deposit the payroll amount in the bank after deducting all advances for employees from Their Salaries.
· Ensure the payment is attached by documents.
· Preparation the entries and recording in Finance software.
· Auditing mobile Bill for all company and send Report to Financial Manager about employees over limit.
· Recording and tracking all New WO or New PO from the customer on Finance system.
· Recording all Monthly Sales sent from General Manager.
· Filling a copy from invoices and recorded in Finance system.
· Finishing all errands related to finance department such as payments (Mobile bills, VAT, Social Insurance office, taxes)
BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance.
4-6 yrs. of experience of which 2 yrs. Of proven experience as Senior Accountant.
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
strong financial analysis skills.
Awareness of business trends.
Working hours: from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Days off: Friday and Saturday.
Medical & Social insurance