Treasury Accountant - AWA Group
AWA Group - Food Industry
We are hiring a Senior Treasury Accountant to join our team
Full-time- Location: Cairo, Heliopols
Social insurance & Medical insurance
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or a relevant field
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access),
· Exp.: 3:5 years in the Treasury department.
· Very good English command
· Detail oriented
· Oracle user is preferable.
- Monitor loans and supplier liabilities
- Debt & facility management
- Optimal utilization of facilities to ensure reduced interest
- Timely repayment of bank and supplier dues and monthly calculation for the interest expenses due on debts and facilities.
- Monitoring and follow-up transfers and LC
- Handle daily operations with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system & Sap.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliations.
- Process all cash transactions related to deposits, withdrawals & foreign currency exchanges in line with business needs.
- Loan interest recording and tracking, following up on the loan value, and make sure the recording matches the bank reconciliation monthly
- Letter of credit recording and follow-up regularly
- Letter of grantee recording and follow-up regularly
- Make cash flow weekly, updated daily, and reported
- Managing cash flow in and out to maintain a positive flow of cash and maintaining cash needs for operations