Pinnacle Design Studios Is Now Hiring Position :
Electrical Design Engineer
Yrs. of Experience : 2 – 7 years Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of Lighting and Power systems.
- Prepare Basis of Design Report for the project.
- Prepare Space matrix and cable routing.
- Ensure effective coordination with other disciplines such as Architectural, Mechanical, ELV and Structural Engineering.
- Perform design of single line diagrams, installation details, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Prepare design development and construction documents drawings.
- Prepare calculations according to the project’s regulation and standards that includes but not limited to:
· Lux level calculations for lighting system using Dialux software.
· Study voltage drop & short circuit calculations using Ecodial & Etap software
. · Cable routing calculations.
. Earthing & Lightning calculations Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Demonstrating proficiency in Autodesk Revit, CAD and Microsoft office applications.
- Design experience is a must, construction experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working on projects in the Gulf region and high-rise construction projects is a plus.
- Familiar with local authority requirements and regulations.
- Familiar with international Codes and Standards.