Senior Tax Accountant - Tabarak Holding
Purpose of the position
A tax accountant assists clients and companies with their financial
and income tax statements. Research, study, and interpret tax law. Preparing payments,
identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues. Recommends effective tax strategies
that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being. preparing tax
returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax
· Assess and research complex tax issues to identify solutions.
· Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
· Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
Operational (process) –
· Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
· Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
· Estimate and track tax returns
· Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
· Share financial data with the accounting department
· Liaise with internal and external auditors
· Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
· Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, and reports and maintain a
company’s tax database
· Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
· Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work.
· Eliminate, minimize or defer tax payments using proper regulations
· Ensure that financial documents and statements comply with the law and
· Research and maintain tax and financial records for clients
· Create feasible budgets and strategies to help clients stay within budget
· Prepare, complete, and file tax returns for individuals and companies
· Monitor and respond to tax authority communications
· Identify any taxes owed or to be received
· Inform clients of necessary paperwork and documentation needed to complete
tax forms accurately.
· Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
· Keep up-to-date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in
educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping
up with professional networks and reading professional publications.
Customer Satisfaction (internal and external):
· Offer support and guidance during audits.
· Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies
or new tax laws.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a relevant field.
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a tax accountant or similar role in a
Real Estate Company.
· Tax accountant certification is a plus
· Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
· In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and time management skills
· Strong numeracy skills.
· Critical thinking skills
· Effective communicator
· Exceptional math skills
· Organizational expert