IS&T “Maadi Branch” is looking to hire “Network Engineer”
• Design, install, configure, support, and maintain network equipment such as: switches, Routers, firewall, monitoring tools and other network hardware and software infrastructure according to industry best practices.
• Monitor network performance and stability to ensure 24x7 operations and resolving any Services impacts and Implement disaster recovery procedures.
• Accountable for troubleshooting and analysis of technical issues and verify the service test results.
• Periodically update and check health of all security systems and appliances.
• Install of both the software and hardware components of network infrastructure.
Qualifications & Training
● Graduate Engineer degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer science/ Computer system engineering
● Functional knowledge of networks, operative systems, security solutions (i.e., service designs, including TCP/IP, routing protocols (EIGRP, static…etc.)
● Knowledge/Experience Layer 2/3 switching, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, PBR, spanning tree.
● Knowledge/Experience with network firewalls (Nat, DMVPN, IPsec and SSL VPNs, Policies…).
● Knowledge/Experience of network wireless designing and troubleshooting.
● Knowledge/Experience with the Cisco product line (switches, routers, firewalls, access Point…) and Fortinet firewall.
● Knowledge/Experience with monitoring tools such as PRTG, NTP services
Indicative Certifications & Trainings
• CCNA Certified/ Course
• CCNA security/ CCNP Knowledge
Indicative Years of Experience
● 1-3 years of work experience/internship in relevant areas.