Planning Engineer (Site & Office Based) - Mimar Group
Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Update progress to baseline and ensure that project baseline is followed.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Manage claims and EOT.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with a minimum 3 years of experience in planning and cost control with design background.
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project and Primavera
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Understanding engineering principles Design And Supervision
- Time management and planning
- Methodological approach
- High Attention to detail
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
- A Site Management background is beneficial
- Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
- Days off: Friday
- Location: Site and Office based