HR Generalist is urgently requested in Unitech Egypt for building materials.
Location: 6th of October City
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
- Ensure all the administrative and HR activities of the office are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor daily attendance and submit periodical attendance reports.
- Follow up on employees' absence and ensure justifications are provided.
- Responsible for travel desk activities including visa processing, ticketing, hotel reservation.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule, organize and attend interviews in order to fill the open vacancies.
- Conduct reference checks for future candidates and post job advertisements for open vacancies.
- Provide effective HR administration support including employee's file information, health insurance, social security, etc.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Maintain human recourses records by recording new hires, termination, any changing in job classification, sick leaves.
- Provide support and administrative services such as typing, filing, scanning, manage and maintain office files and documents.
- Assist the manager in preparing documents and follow-up on timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure that all employee personal filling is up to date.
- Follow-up with ministries, embassies, and banks in any related employees matters.
- Follow-up with hospitals and medical centers regarding any injured employee.
- Follow-up the complete documentation of some particular contracts of the company's rent renewals.
- Organize and file all the health and life insurance, social security applications of the employees.
- Schedule and organize appointments and meetings.
- Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
-Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
-Experience from 1 to 3 years is requested.
-Human Resources certification/ diploma is a plus.
-Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications with a good knowledge of Excel (minimum Intermediate level).
-Fluent English Language in both writing and speaking
-Written evaluation test may be requested.
-Good knowledge of Egypt labor law.
-Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
-Attention to details
-Analytical and problem-solving skills
-Follow up and monitoring skills
-Organizational, Decision-making skills
-Males are preferable
-Resident of 6th of October City or nearby areas are preferred.