Preparation of Financial Statement, Bank Reconciliation, Data Entry for Patty cash, Fixed Assets, Depreciation Working and Accounting, Salaries, and Other Employees Benefit working And Accounting in consultation with HR and the Chief accountant.
- Doing Bank Reconciliation work for all Banks
- Doing Credit Card Reconciliation and Accounting
- Accounting for Loans Payable and Interest
- Preparation of Prepayment Schedule
- Preparation of Accruals
- Assist in VAT working with the Chief accountant
- Preparation of financial statements
Specific Task List and Reports:
- Ensure that all entries related to JD have been posted in the software for the month. Deadline 2nd of the following month.
- Preparing Loan reconciliation statements. Deadline 5th of the following month.
- Preparing Bank reconciliation statements. Deadline 10th of the following month.
- Preparing Credit card and other card reconciliation statements. Deadline 10th of the following month.
- Preparing Accounts payable Ageing report. Deadline 2nd of the following month.
- Booking of Accruals and Provisions. Deadline 2nd of the following month.
- VAT Reconciliation report. Deadline 5th of the following month.
- Physical Verification of Inventory. Deadline 2nd of the following month.
Record keeping (filing); Physical and Digital:
- Document Periodic inventory verification report
- Any other task assigned by the HoD.
- Proficient in Computer skills, Peachtree, and Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to deal with transactions from different stakeholders (suppliers, customers & employees) and be able to manage them.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to a deadline.
- High level of accuracy.
- To be disciplined, reliable, and trustworthy
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and External agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or any related subject.
Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.