Architect - MIMAR
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Assists in the preparation of working drawings throughout the design development stage.
- Coordinate across trades and develop the design drawings to provide the working drawings for the technical engineering stage.
- Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture with 4 years of experience
- Good command of REVIT and CAD software is a must
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English Language
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word)
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo