We are hiring for a leading constructions company, Head office located in EL Maadi, Cairo.
Senior Site Engineer
Experience Needed: 10 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job Categories: Engineering - Construction/Civil/Architecture - Project/Program Management
· Supervises his site works in accordance with project specifications, method statements, approved and valid construction drawings and instructions given by PM/PCM/PE.
· Supervise the activities of his labor and sub-contractors each according to his assigned duties and responsibilities.
· Organize his manpower with his foremen, including equipment and materials to achieve the required progress within quality requirements in coordination with his PE.
· Produce daily reports, detailed in a way to show quantities executed, allocated labor force, and locations as required, and submit it to his PE/PCM.
· Produce project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
· Follows-up and review his submitted documents including ( list of submittals, list of vendors and shop drawings ) where required.
· Work independently on assigned projects and assist more senior engineers on larger projects as needed.
· Coordination with design consultant representatives, project management, procurement, and construction contractors, and attend meetings when required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
· 10 years of experience
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office – necessary
· Excellent command of AutoCAD – necessary
· Previous Site Engineering Experience is a must
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
· Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.