ElSewedy Education of Technology is looking for
– Chief Accountant
Key Accountabilities :-
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, and taxes
• Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
• Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
• Audits accounts to ensure compliance with regulations; coordinates with auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
• Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Prepare quarterly, semi-annually and annually financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
• Check conformity of receipts balance and deposits balance with the bank account.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Experience in using financial reporting and data processing tools including ERP Systems, Microsoft Office, Access, etc.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems
Work Location : Sheraton