Tamweely is one of the leading companies in Microfinance sector is looking for talented : Senior Internal Audit .
Job Description :
- Compliance with policy and procedures
- Efficiency of activities performed
- Budgets and plans are prepared timely and accurately in line with the annual budget parameters and timescales
- Compliance with procedural and legislative requirements
- Effective communication of policies, procedures and instructions
- Day-to-day operations are consistent with established policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure that Audit Work done based on Approved Internal Audit Plan.
- Ensure that Audit findings and observations reported on timely basis to Internal Audit Manager.
- Test Internal Controls relates to Company's assets, detect fraud, waste, abuse and misappropriation and report Audit Findings.
- Review existing Policies and Procedures Manuals and recommend improvements.
- Write the Internal Audit Findings in a clear manner highlighting the root cause “criteria” and recommendations.
- Compliance with regulations and effective implementation of standards
- The project cycle is completed in line with plans and agreed project parameters and standards
- Number and quality of improvements are line with corporate expectations and implemented
- All reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company policies and requirements
- Frequency of non-compliance with standards, local legislation and company policies on HSE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business with preferably International Certificate, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes documented completely and accurately.
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive.
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome.
- At least high level of operational knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Location : World Trade Center -corniche el nile .