Is Required to Join TBS (The Bakery Shop)
Maintain and enhance the organization's People & Culture Records & Files. Also Maintain the Governance Relations for the Company.
• Issuing Employees Contracts & databases for all the New Hires.
• Maintain complete personnel files for all staff & ensuring legal compliance.
• Prepare social insurance forms 1, 6 & 2 and using TOKEN System.
• Dealing with new insurance offices & maintaining the current ones
• Following up the Termination processes.
• Managing the employee’s attendance & tracking the time keeping records
• Settling all government’s payments
• Investigated a variety of employee-related issues incidents and complaints, resolve disputes, and recommends.
• Responsible for the Medical & Life insurance processes
• Responsible for all paperwork related to Social Insurance and Labor office along with any other governmental documents
• B.Sc. degree in Business Administration or equivalent with 7 year’s experience in Personnel.
• Excellent in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Very Good in English “Spoken and Written”.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.